Sunday, July 20, 2008

Decide!

The plan was to wake up early, go to both either New Creation Church or City Harvest Church -haven't decided yet, and then attend the 11am service in Tiberias, since the family is a member there.

So, I started making calls and sms-ing my Singaporean friends to find out about the schedule. I know Kyra will save me one seat if I decided to join her in New Creation. Well, that's settled. But then I really wanna try the City Harvest Church. So, I called Derek -hm. he's in JB, and not familiar with the schedule. Suggested me to join the 5pm service with him and his wife. Text Steven, Mary's husband. He gave me the EXPO schedule. So far! And it's started 10am. Passed already!

On the other hand, turns out don't know whether the 11am plan is still going on. Liza is still sleeping -tooth ache i was informed.
Olav now, well... haven't decided yet. Still thinking between 11am or 2pm.





Ugh!
Decide on my own is better -won't attend any.

No comments: