Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Scene on KFP

Today i went and watch Kung Fu Panda movie with Vera.
Luckily it's on week days, so not a lot of crowds, and even though it's still school holidays, but already passed bed times for kids.

I like the movie, since it was very very funny. Also shows that actually anyone can just do anything if they have the heart. Never say I CAN'T -still don't understand why people say that! You would be amazed in the ability that you have. You just haven't realized it. Try to focus on the things you enjoy (like food for Po!) and then work on the other things along.

The last scene of the movie when Po was lying with Master Shifu, after defeating Tai Lung was pretty hilarious. Reminds me of myself and some friends sometime ago in Bandung. They timed me, how long I can stand to keep quite. Apparently I can only stand still until the count of 10 :)

And then you can imagine what happened afterwards!!!
Damn!

No comments: