Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lose Those Fats!

Last week I decided to start a weight lost program. The program is called The Right Approach.
I have been willing to do this many months ago. Even though some told me that I didn't need much weight loss, BUT, since the company has launched its program. I thought at least I need to go and experience it.

Saturday, I sat down with Ricky and go through my habits. I got lots of ck ck ck from him. Well.. what do you expect? I LOVE muisjes!!
"Need to cut down the muisjes, Ve!"
"Only 5 spoons of rice!"
"Exercise?"
oh-kay! oh-kay!

He wrote down all my do-s and dont-s. I then decided to start Monday.
So, this has been already my second day. Quite exciting. Still tries to cut off those muisjes that I love most.

Last night I measured my body, and these are some of the results:

Visceral Fat - 4% (low/normal health risk: 1-9) is the fat that surrounds the vital organs on the trunk/stomach area of the body. So, high visceral fat levels increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes
Even though consider low health risk, I still need to go to 1-2%

Body Age is 38!!
Oh my.. older then my actually age.
This indicates that even am not 38 years, but my body's condition is like a 38 years old.


BMI - 22% (acceptable: 25-31%)
is a measurement of body fat based on weight and height that applies to both adult men and women.

Oh gosh, at the edge already!

BMR -
1296 kcal,
is the amount of energy expanded while at rest. Higher BMR may indicate better energy expenditure (fat burning).

I need to exercise more!!

Well, need to do something about this.
Healthy food, healthy diet, healthy exercise.

Stay tuned for the updates!

No comments: