Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meeting Saras :)

After all the rarara in the morning. I did decide not to attend any service. God understands la! :) I did already make appointment with Hans and Gita to meet them @1am anyway. So, I sms Hans letting him know that I canceled my going to church, and suggest to meet up earlier, since I need to be at Changi at 3pm.

Settled then!
Meeting point at Raffles City. They are meeting some Indonesian friends -turns out to be Iwan's sister in law, for lunch.

So then, I marched myself to exchange some SGD in Lucky Plaza -hope it's a good deal, then walked myself towards City Hall. Half way, I decided to take the MRT anyway, just to save some time.

I meet up with Hans Gita and Saras in Marks and Spencer, Raffles City. We just walked and chit chat along the way, heading supermarket to get Saras' food. Well, she can't order any meal later in the restaurant, so that's why!

Didn't have time to chat much. I need to go -already 1pm, and they need to meet their friends.
We took pic - of course! And i bid them good bye!

Nice meeting you all!

No comments: