Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Night in the train

Actually I didn't plan to head Singapore Tuesday nite. My plan was leaving earlier on Monday night.
But then I found out that Aiza's heading back Tues night, taking night train. So, I decided to tag along with her.

The ticket fare was not that expensive, only RM38. And each of us get our own bed to lie down. If you are thinking, we got our own compartment, WRONG!


There were these 2 stories beds, all lining up. We both took the upper bed, quite nice. Private enough. The cool thing is, even for the upper bed, they hang a small net pouch so we can put our shoes/slippers there. Neat ha? But Aiza said, this pic looks like she's lying in the hospital hehehe.
Anyway, one disadvantage about this trip is only it takes almost half a day to travel. But then, the experience was worth it.

Thanks
Aiza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.