Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello Jakarta!

Arriving back home was a bit chaos. Why?
First, the plane was a bit delayed. And I need to be at Ira's wedding later at 7pm!! Imagine that.
Then, to make it worse.. I need to top up my jakarta number. And to add to it, my battery's flat. I gotta be careful using my phone. So, last choice is to still use my SG number, but only for sms. How ridiculous is that! I got local number!!

BUT
another good story is, I make new friends with the couple sitting next to me. Husband and wife, have their own biz, and got twin boys!! So cute.

Back to arriving in Jakarta.
As suspected. The flight did land late. And then, I need to wait for my luggage. I regret changing my suit case, since now I need to pay close attention to every single bag that passes me by. A lot of BLACK suit case. Makes me even late.

I leave the airport, exactly 7pm.
What the heck. Still need to catch up, and go to Pd.Indah.

So, dropped by in Karet. Pick up the easiest dress I can get, then off to the wedding reception. Luckily, the crowd is still there: Ajung and Heny.

And, as usually...
Chizzzzzzz

No comments: