Wednesday, March 04, 2009

with the Hardjaz

Yani and family came and picked me up at TmnMkr @7 pm. I finally got a chance to meet his wife deasy, and his three kids.
The plan was to have dinner somewhere in town. I don't know where. Just go anywhere but those places that I've visited. Hahaha. Ogah rugi.

We make a stop @ the ROCK, yani's church.
And surprisingly, met Enny Ririmase.
After SO long! last time I met her is around 1991. After I graduate.
So, it was a total surprise. She didn't change at all.

Then we go makan at Deden's. Grilled Fish again.. and I ordered Gandaria again! So damn yummy.
Totally full house on the tummy.
But it doesn't end there. Need to find durians :)
So we headed Batu Meja. A road full with street vendors selling durians at night. You just need to pick which stack you want.
We did our pick, and sat ourselves on the road. They already provide the tikar so we can sit comfortably on the road. Lengkap with a tent, to prevent us from raining. Very bery nice :)

thanks ni.

No comments: