Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hours with Ong..

Yeap, HOURS!
I went straight to her store after lunch with Marlene and Onny.
We met at 3pm. Sitting at her store. Itz quite a big store, and lots of customers. Hmm.. :)
She made me wait for her for 3 whole hours!!
"I closed only at 6, Maya!"
Oke de.. :)
Luckily I'm not that bored. Was fun watching her serving the customers.
I even started by sitting from the most highest chair, and go down to a stool. Not because am bored, but it was pretty hot. And no IM2!! Luckily my phone got connection.. so I can log to facebook :)

6pm my dearest friend start closing her store :) finally!
the thing is, it already started to rain. Heavily. We have no plans. I planned to visited Tethy, but he's being a juror for the Science Olympics at his campus, and will get home late.

So, first things first..
my friend need to get home and take a bath. Oh gosh!
Oh - kay.

We took the rick shaw -yipeee..
heading her home.
And the lights were off!! And don't forget it still rains heavily!

At Ong's, I sat there in the living room with a candle on the table, waiting for her to get ready. An old guy -i guess, was sleeping in one of the couch a cross me. He then suddenly sit straight, when he realized he wasn't there alone. Hahaha. Sowwy.

We then took off around 7, by car, and ME driving..
There goes the sightseeing, since gotta pay attention to the traffic. Hehe.
Went straight for dinner to Sari Kuring something... had ikan again, and juice gandaria again.
hahaha.

Then had to Tethy's anyway. No where to go gitu lho..
If he's there then he's there. If not, then too bad..
well, can look for ankie. If he's also there. haha.

Arriving BatuGantung. No Tethy. Only Reggie. Then go meet the other Tanasale : Ankie n Indah, T'Em, Nona.. the whole bunch!
After small chit chat, head off with Ong and Ankie. Sight seeing around the city, heading south to Taman Makmur, then go back down town.
Around 10 smthing, they dropped me back home, and Ankie took over the wheel.

No comments: