Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Strolling Alone

Off by bus going down town. Asyik. :)
Don't know how much to pay. Some says rp.2000, another rp.2500. I'll just go with the first one, and if the driver says needs to add, then I'll add la.

All the route was familiar. Everything looks the same, only a bit of change here and there. Well, it seems difference on the bus though. Hehe.
I took off right on the intersection on a place used to call Terminal Pelita. Now they've changed it into a park. But too bad there's no supporting facilities, so seems like people don't like to hang out there. Instead it turned to be a public toilet. Ck ck ck. Not good.
I walked my way through the pedestiran. Many shops has changed function into cellphone stores. As I recalled, it used to be more on clothing stores, or material stores. Well maybe it's not profitable now, who knows?

First chores, is to exchange those batterays. Luckily the girl remembered me. And off course, I got the : "I told you so" from her. OH-kay!

No comments: