Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Pre Take Off Scene

Everything was settled in the airport.
We were waiting to get on board.
I was sitting and chatting with chaken, who's also heading back to Jakarta after attending Reggie's wedding.

And then they announced that we are ready to get on board.
Everyone started to stand and walk for cue.
Vader as usual was always in a hurry. He walked ahead of me, while I still was holding his boarding pass.
The staff just let him pass by. And there's this short bule, don't know from where was standing in front of me, blocking my way, putting her hands blocking the doors. Like she was afraid I want to cut her off.
"Lighten up" i said.
And then she started to preach.
"I was just about to show the guy my dad's pass. Am not cutting you off! So, just lighten up!"
and the boy friend get involved and do all the blah blah blah..
"oh, what ever!"
The girl keep on battering.. and call me a drama queen! Oh mi gosh!
"shut up, u dwarf!"
well, since she's short.

Sorry, but i was pissed.

No comments: