Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Going Back Home...

Arriving in ambon after 3 years was quite excited.
I didn't let any of my friends knows that i was coming, so bumping into Ridwan at the airport was quite a suprise also. Haven't seen him for some time. So of course we exchange numbers.
Vader n Oom Dezy picked me up. Vader already left for Ambon earlier since he had to talk in some national seminars on Monday.

The plan was for me to stay in Karang Panjang, since vader is still staying at the Ajawaila's since it's near by the Seminar venue.
So, I then left with Oom Dezy, and Vader left with his own ride. We go separate ways when the car reach Wayame.

Along the way, heading back home, all the streets was filled with lots and lots of banners and posters campaigning for the election. You just named it! There are many familiar faces that I can recon :)

No comments: