Sunday, February 15, 2009

Switch It!

Once I read on a friend's status in facebook... complaining about negative people. I smiled when i read it, but I truly understand how she felt.
I realized that nowadays, i found myself surrounded by many negative people. I don't know. Is it them who suddenly turned out to be negative instantly, or is it me who has changed in my way of thinking?
Anyway, I have several cases about friends who's not just negative... but they're always complaining and complaining but never do anything about it. Worse, if you gave out solutions, the best thing they can say is, "well, that's not for me.." or "... I can't do that..." without even try!!

So, i have the best solutions to face people like this. Let me get this right first. I already do my part to listen and gave solutions. But, if this doesn't work... well... the most common thing I do is just be a good friend. Listen to their complains, and... switch to another topic.

If I need to had another same complaining moment with those people again, I won't stand it. You know, listen to negative people actually will exhausted you, you know..?

Don't believe me?
You try it out! :)

No comments: