Sunday, November 30, 2008

We Are Moving

Aduh, tired juga ni pindahan. Padahal I actually did nyicil my stuffs already. Most of my stuffs I piled them up at home first. At least I need to get all the belongings out of the room. Later on I will sorteeren everything up.
Apparently not what my sista was thinking. She goes slow with the packing. And then finally, the last day, even most of the stuffs has been moved out, there are still some in the room. And STILL she planned to leave it there and take care of them the following day. WHICH MEANS... I'll be the one who's gonna pick all the left overs. Oh-No, won't let that happened! Tidy everything up, and leave nothing... only the cupboards, since it's going back home.

Anyway, already at the new place tonight. Even everything is still scatered around, at least all the stuffs are here.
I was very tired before, since I've just finished the BBBS Xmas event with the orphans a few hours ago. But now, am still wide awake.

Never mind. As long as I can connect, am ok :)

No comments: