Friday, July 27, 2007

again about [TRY]

I just chat with my friend Vera, about my Define [TRY] posted blog.
Why when we said "I'll try.." usually we don't even bother to TRY.

Basic thing is that, human doesn't like to commit. So, if there's no written contract, no declaring vows in front of God, priest/pastor, congregations, etc., usually we tend to bail out.

Think the last time you bailed out your suppliers?
usually you DO try to do the best that you can.
Bailed out your boss?
no way, coz there's a written contract, job description, etc. lined up at the back of your head.

How about bailed out God?
Hmm... many people do sometimes, including me. With all our small mistaken steps. Why? coz there's no written contract with God-it's just about our trust and faith.
Some even go for the extreme way: ignore HIS being.

So, even just for God, we're brave enuf to bailed out, what's "I'll try to be there..." compare to that? I'll bet, we've bailed out that, many many many times....

Well, wanna try to change the paradigm?
Do commit on small things, including the [TRY] part

No comments: