Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Movie 303

Saturday evening,after attending Meinar's wedding, me and my buddies went to see the 303. It was totally cool. I LOVE the pictures!! Even though itz color-manipulated and heavily computer- generated, itz so totally cool! The movie itself for me was heart beating.

Enuf about the movie. I got better stuff to tell.
The most hillarious part. My friend just share this with me, what one of his friend's experience while watching this movie.

Letting you know that this happened in WestEnd-UK. So, he was in this theater, and everybody is ready to watch the movie "303".
In the corner, sits this gay couple, cuddling each other while the ad starts to role. And then, the moment the movie started..
hey, they realized that they're in the wrong theater!

So, instead of just stayed clam and walked out quietly, they started shouting on their way out, "stupid movie, stupid movie.. bla bla bla"

One of the audience, who totally feel annoyed with these guys attitude, jump out of his seats, grab the nearest guy's shoulder, and scream at this guys face, "this is not stupid!...THIS IS SPARTA!" and start smacking him!!!

So, the poor guy, went down flat, rolling along the aisle. Ending this, was a big applause from the whole audience.

Hahahahahaha. Sorry, for him. But this is TOTALLY funny!

My friend said, he envy his friend for not witnessing this total one of a kind event.

At the end, he shared, the police did come, but of course, "Leonidas" has already fleed. :)

No comments: