Monday, April 02, 2007

Copeeeeeeeet!

An announcement on my friend's YM! catch my attention:
"seumur-umur, baru kali ini gw kecopetan T_T (first time in my entire life that i got mugged!)".. Poor girl! So then, i click on her name, and asked for details: where? when? how? how come? I kept on typing all of these questions. I thought it happened like a few days ago. Apparently, it happened just now around 3.15pm in one of the mall in Bandung -BSM. She lost two of her mobile. And, like most other place in Indonesia, when you get robbed, no chance will you get it back. It would just be a hopeless case. Even though the security promised to look on their camera, but well, don't put your hopes high, girl!

Once, my mom experience a similar case, also in Bandung. She was just standing there, waiting for a cab, and then she felt her bag seems heavier. When she turned back, there was this guy standing behind her, and his hands was in her bag!! Could you just believe that?? He was trying to reach for her purse. Oh my gosh!! Seriously!! And when she turned and yell at him, that guy just walk out, like nothing happened.

You wanna know the most amazing part of this story? There was actually a police standing near by, and my mom was going to report this to that noble policeman. But guess what? the moment my mom came by, he just stood there, say nothing, and doing nothing! GOSH!

No comments: