Friday, June 27, 2008

Say Cheese!

So, here's the thing about me and my friend, Vera.

Usually we planned things last minutes. That's one for sure. Like tonight. We decided to go and see the famous Sex and The City which everybody is talking about! Some say itz good. Others got disappointed with the story. Another just got excited with all the nice shoes, dresses, etc. just the fashion! Well, me on the other hand, was just curious. I had nothing expect, since I'm just so so about the series. Not addicted at all. If it's there I watched, if not, then it's ok.

That's about the movie.

About me and Vera, when we hang out -since itz unplanned, no one ever carry a camera (of course la!) But the funny thing is, every time we like taking pics. So, thank God they invented camera phones! Hahaha. I don't remembered how many times these kind of things happened. We just took off, then *click* ! Feel the urge to pose. Even it's not that important. Hahahaha.

A friend in need, is a friend in deed.
(in need of posing! "Say Cheese...")
this was taken while waiting for the movie -still manage!!!

No comments: