Sunday, April 09, 2006

We went to the Tiberias Ministry in JW Marriot-Orchad Rd. There's this new speaker coming from Australia, and his name is Brian smthing. I forgot. And he got this praying talent. So, he just choosed randomly, whenever the Spirit led him to choose. So guess what? the four of us was chosen! hehehe. "One, two, three, four. Can i pray for you?" Kind a creepy!

So then, we get off our chairs, walk towards the altar, standing at the front, facing him -thank God, instead of the congregation. He just stared at us, saying, "hello!" :) like he's enjoying if very much, and definetely having fun with it. So, he then told us to hold on to each other, then he started to pray. While he was praying, I assumed he expected us, well me then, to fall. Coz he was putting his hand on my forehead. But I cant, so I didnt.

No comments: