Sunday, November 06, 2005

First Badge leaving

Following day..

doing some packings coz today Dody and O'Paul are heading back to Jakarta. Most of us skipped church today, just O'Dezy went and dropped Dody at Marantha church, then picked her up again after the service ended.

Ambon lagi rame ni ama pemilihan calon Ketua Sinode GPM. Seru amat kayaknya. :)


During the day, some went to take Oom Paul n Dody to the airport.

I didn't.

Waiting for Vera to come, coz I was planning to go to Tethyz place to get Ampas Tarigu :) Tricia went and spend a nite at her friend's place. So it's me T'Peety n Vera. Where's Dory? oh.. they went to the airport. :)

Later in around 5, me and vera went to Bt.Gantung, to Tethy. Met the whole big family! :) Tyo was about to sleep :) just now took a bath. Had a loooooooooong chat w/ T'Sien. Then Onnie n Malen picked me up later on. And there was an unpleasant small incident.

Tp sudah la.. Sorry for that.

No comments: